Terms & Conditions
1. By applying for HiPP BabyClub Play Time 2023, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. This event is being run by Ban Choon Marketing Pte Ltd of 30 Quality Rd, Singapore 618803 (Organiser). To contact the Promoter, please call +65 6777 7333 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Application is open to all HiPP BabyClub members who reside in Singapore, except employees & immediate family members of Ban Choon Marketing Pte Ltd & its appointed agencies.
4. Judges' decision is final. No enquiries or correspondences will be entertained.
5. Event invitations are not transferable, exchangeable, redeemable, or substituted for cash or other benefits.
6. The application period commences at 0:00 GMT+8 on 5 May 2022 and ends at 23:59 GMT+8 on 14 May 2023.
7. Each application may be subjected to verification by the Promoter for its validity.
8. Every member can only apply once for their child/children. Each child will have 1 chance to participate in the event.
9. Duplicate application is strictly not allowed.
10. Winners will be announced on 16th May 2023 on HiPP Singapore Facebook page.
11. Winners will also be notified by email indicated on the contest form page submitted by the Winners.
12. Winners must acknowledge their attendance by 22nd May 2023. Failing which, the invitation will be voided.
13. If winners cannot be contacted or does not attempt to contact by 22nd May 2023, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and an alternative winner will be selected by random drawing from the remaining eligible entries.
14. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in this registration and any participant’s entitlement to the events shall be subjected to the sole discretion of the Organiser.
15. Organiser shall not be liable to any winner for damages, losses, costs or expenses, arising out of or in connection with the event.
16. Organiser reserves its absolute right, without prior notice to the participants, to suspend, terminate, change, or cancel the event (in whole or part) or imposed additional conditions as it deems fit and shall not be liable to the participants of any losses or damages suffered or may be suffered as a consequence either directly or indirectly from the event being suspended or terminated.
17. Organiser collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Singapore regulatory authorities.
18. The organiser may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes.
19. By applying for the event, participants agree to be bounded by the terms and conditions and decisions.
20. Organiser reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.