1. Try to calm your child (if necessary) by being calm yourself. Your calmness will transfer to your child.
2. If a cosmetic product gets in your child’s eyes, try to thoroughly rinse the eye(s) with clear, lukewarm water (e.g. pour out of a jug).
3. If your child swallows a cosmetic product:
- Try to rinse your child’s mouth out with clear water.
- Give your child a glass of water to drink.
- Do not induce vomiting. Do not give your child milk or salt water to drink.
- If your child vomits, please hold the child so the head is lower than the stomach.
4. If irritation and symptoms continue, or for peace of mind, you can contact a doctor (eye specialist).